Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
Bookmakers currently list the Minnesota Timberwolves (15-4) with +2500 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. They next hit the court at home against the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday, December 6 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|To Make the Finals||+1300||-||Bet $100 to win $1300|
|To Make the Playoffs||-150||-||Bet $150 to win $100|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Standings Information
|2||Oklahoma City Thunder||2.00|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||4.00|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||5.00|
|9||Los Angeles Clippers||6.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have put together a 15-4 record on the season so far.
- The Timberwolves are 9-1 at home, 6-3 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The T-Wolves have a 12-2 record in games they were listed as the favorite, and a 3-2 record in games they were listed as underdogs.
- The Timberwolves have secured the win in only one game when favored by three or fewer points this season (1-1), but they have 11 wins in 12 games when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- While the T-Wolves are victorious in just one game when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (1-1), they have tallied a pair of wins in three games when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The Timberwolves scoring leader is Anthony Edwards, who averages 26.2 per contest to go with 5.9 rebounds and 5.0 assists.
- Rudy Gobert leads Minnesota in rebounding, averaging 11.6 per game, while Mike Conley leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.2 in each contest.
- Edwards makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- Edwards and Gobert lead Minnesota on the defensive end, with Edwards leading the team in steals by averaging 1.3 per game and Gobert in blocks, averaging 2.4 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.