Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 9 the Minnesota Vikings' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +12500, rank them 18th in the league.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Vikings are one spot lower based on their Super Bowl odds (18th in NFL) than their computer ranking (17th).
- The Vikings were +4000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now dropped to +12500, which is the 13th-biggest change in the entire league.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Vikings have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota has covered the spread seven times in 12 games.
- The Vikings have seen three of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Vikings have a 2-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Minnesota has been an underdog in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- The Vikings rank 10th in total offense (350.7 yards per game) and 13th in total defense (320.3 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Vikings rank 15th in scoring offense (21.9 points per game) and eighth in scoring defense (20.2 points allowed per game) this year.
Vikings Impact Players
- In 12 games, Joshua Dobbs has passed for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game), with 13 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 64.0%.
- On the ground, Dobbs has scored six TDs and gained 400 yards.
- In 12 games, Jordan Addison has 54 receptions for 686 yards (57.2 per game) and seven TDs.
- In 12 games, T.J. Hockenson has 80 catches for 786 yards (65.5 per game) and five scores.
- Alexander Mattison has run for 594 yards (49.5 per game) and zero TDs in 12 games.
- On defense, Danielle Hunter has helped set the tone with 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+15000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+600|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+500|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+100000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+300|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+8000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+12500|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 9 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.