Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Minnesota Vikings have +10000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 2.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Vikings' Super Bowl odds (+10000) place them 16th-best in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are only 17th.
- The Vikings have had the 14th-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +4000 at the beginning of the season to +10000.
- The implied probability of the Vikings winning the Super Bowl, based on their +10000 moneyline odds, is 1%.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota has seven wins in 12 games against the spread this year.
- The Vikings have seen three of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Vikings have gone 2-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- This season, Minnesota has been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Vikings rank 10th in total offense (350.7 yards per game) and 12th in total defense (320.3 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Vikings are putting up 21.9 points per game on offense (15th in NFL), and they rank eighth on defense with 20.2 points allowed per game.
Vikings Impact Players
- In 12 games, Joshua Dobbs has thrown for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game), with 13 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 64.0%.
- In addition, Dobbs has run for 400 yards and six scores.
- Jordan Addison has 54 receptions for 686 yards (57.2 per game) and seven TDs in 12 games.
- In 12 games, T.J. Hockenson has 80 catches for 786 yards (65.5 per game) and five scores.
- On the ground, Alexander Mattison has scored zero times and gained 594 yards (49.5 per game).
- As a tone-setter on defense, the Vikings' Danielle Hunter has compiled 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, and 13.5 sacks in his 12 games.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+25000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+425|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+450|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+75000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+400|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+10000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+6600|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+75000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+30000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+30000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.