Seahawks vs. Giants Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Monday Night Football Week 4
Based on our computer model, the New York Giants will beat the Seattle Seahawks when they play at MetLife Stadium on Monday, October 2 (at 8:15 PM ET). We have more projections, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available below.
The Seahawks sport the 15th-ranked offense this year (332.7 yards per game), and they've been less effective on defense, ranking second-worst with 407.3 yards allowed per game. The Giants have plenty of room to improve, as they rank third-worst in points per game (14.3) this season and third-worst in points surrendered per game (32.7).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Seahawks vs. Giants Predictions and Picks
|Giants (+2.5)||Over (45.5)||Giants 29, Seahawks 24|
Place your bets on the Seahawks-Giants matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Seahawks Betting Info
- The Seahawks have a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Seattle has covered twice in three matchups with a spread this season.
- The Seahawks have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Seattle games have hit the over twice this season.
- The over/under for this game is 45.5 points, 0.7 more than the average point total for Seahawks games this season.
Giants Betting Info
- The Giants have a 45.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- New York has put together a 0-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Giants have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, one New York game has gone over the point total.
- Games involving the Giants this year have averaged 42.5 points per game, a three-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Seahawks vs. Giants 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.