Justin Jefferson vs. the Panthers' Defense: Week 4 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
Justin Jefferson against the Carolina Panthers pass defense and Deion Jones is a matchup to watch in Week 4, when the Vikings meet the Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. We have stats and information available for you in the following article.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Vikings vs. Panthers Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bank of America Stadium
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Justin Jefferson Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Panthers|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Justin Jefferson vs. Deion Jones Insights
Justin Jefferson & the Vikings' Offense
- Justin Jefferson's 458 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 38 times and has totaled 27 receptions and one touchdown.
- Looking at the passing game, Minnesota is averaging the second-most yards in the NFL, at 339.7 (1,019 total passing yards).
- The Vikings are 15th in the NFL in points scored per game, at 23.
- Minnesota is passing the ball more than any other team in the league, chucking it 46 times per game.
- In the red zone, the Vikings have been one of the most pass-heavy offenses this season, airing it out 21 times, which ranks them third in the NFL.
Deion Jones & the Panthers' Defense
- Deion Jones has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has four tackles and one pass defended to his name.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Carolina is ninth in the NFL in passing yards allowed with 577 (192.3 per game) and 16th in yards allowed per pass attempt (6.3).
- The Panthers' defense has struggled this season, as it ranks 23rd in the league with 81 points allowed (27 per game).
- Carolina has given up more than 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- Two players have hauled in a touchdown against the Panthers this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Justin Jefferson vs. Deion Jones Advanced Stats
|Justin Jefferson||Deion Jones|
|Rec. Targets||38||1||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||17||0||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||152.7||4||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||168||0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||4||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.