Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Minnesota Vikings have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 20th-ranked in the NFL as of September 25.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +550
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota went 7-8-1 ATS last season.
- Vikings games hit the over 11 out of 17 times last season.
- Minnesota owned the seventh-ranked offense last year (361.5 yards per game), and it was less effective on defense, ranking second-worst with 388.7 yards allowed per game.
- At home last year, the Vikings were 8-1. Away, they were 5-3.
- Minnesota won every game when favored (11-0) but only one as the underdog (1-4).
- The Vikings were 4-2 in the NFC North and 8-4 in the NFC overall.
Vikings Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Kirk Cousins threw for 4,547 yards (267.5 per game), with 29 touchdowns and 14 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.9%.
- Also, Cousins ran for 97 yards and two TDs.
- In the passing game, Justin Jefferson scored eight TDs, hauling in 128 balls for 1,809 yards (106.4 per game).
- In 17 games a season ago, T.J. Hockenson had 86 receptions for 914 yards (53.8 per game) and six touchdowns.
- On the ground with the Rams, Cam Akers scored seven touchdowns and accumulated 786 yards (52.4 per game).
- Jordan Hicks posted one interception to go with 129 tackles, 2.0 TFL, three sacks, and 10 passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+6600|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+700|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+2500|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+3500|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+2500|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+2200|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.