Oregon State vs. Washington State Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 23
In the matchup between the Washington State Cougars and Oregon State Beavers on Saturday, September 23 at 7:00 PM, our projection system expects the Cougars to emerge victorious. Looking for predictions on the final score, spread, and point total, too? Find a complete game projection below.
Looking to bet on Oregon State vs. Washington State? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Oregon State vs. Washington State Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Washington State (+3)||Under (57.5)||Washington State 30, Oregon State 25|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 4 Predictions
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Iowa vs Penn State
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCF vs Kansas State
- UCLA vs Utah
- USC vs Arizona State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Cal vs Washington
- NC State vs Virginia
- UAB vs Georgia
- Texas vs Baylor
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- SMU vs TCU
- Maryland vs Michigan State
Oregon State Betting Info (2023)
- The Beavers have a 60.0% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Beavers have one win against the spread this year.
- Oregon State has 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- One of the Beavers' two games this season has gone over the point total.
- Oregon State games this season have posted an average total of 52.0, which is 5.5 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Washington State Betting Info (2023)
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.4% chance of a victory for the Cougars.
- The Cougars have compiled a perfect 2-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Washington State is 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The Cougars have hit the over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
- Washington State games this season have averaged an over/under of 56.3 points, 1.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Beavers vs. Cougars 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.