Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Minnesota Vikings are 21st in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +8000.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota put together a 7-8-1 ATS record last year.
- A total of 11 Vikings games last season hit the over.
- Minnesota had the seventh-ranked offense last season (361.5 yards per game), and it was worse on the other side of the ball, ranking second-worst with 388.7 yards allowed per game.
- Last year the Vikings were 8-1 at home and 5-3 on the road.
- Minnesota won every game when favored (11-0) but just one as the underdog (1-4).
- In the NFC North the Vikings were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 8-4.
Vikings Impact Players
- Kirk Cousins passed for 4,547 yards (267.5 per game), completing 65.9% of his passes, with 29 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 17 games last year.
- On the ground, Cousins scored two touchdowns and picked up 97 yards.
- In the passing game, Justin Jefferson scored eight TDs, catching 128 balls for 1,809 yards (106.4 per game).
- T.J. Hockenson had 86 receptions for 914 yards (53.8 per game) and six touchdowns in 17 games a season ago.
- On the ground for the Rams, Cam Akers scored seven touchdowns and picked up 786 yards (52.4 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, Jordan Hicks delivered 129 tackles, 2.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception in 17 games last year.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
|Kirk Cousins MVP Odds|
|Danielle Hunter Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Justin Jefferson Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Cam Akers Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Jordan Addison Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+6600|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+750|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+2000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+2800|
Odds are current as of September 22 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.