49ers vs. Giants Injury Report — Week 3
The San Francisco 49ers' (2-0) injury report has two players listed ahead of their Thursday, September 21 game against the New York Giants (1-1). The matchup kicks at 8:15 PM at Levi's Stadium.
The 49ers enter this matchup after a 30-23 win over the Los Angeles Rams in their most recent game.
Their last time out, the Giants deefated the Arizona Cardinals 31-28.
San Francisco 49ers Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New York Giants Injury Report Today
49ers vs. Giants Game Info
- When: Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California
- TV Info: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the 49ers or the Giants with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
49ers Season Insights (2022)
- The 49ers clicked on all fronts last year, as they ranked fifth-best in total offense (365.6 yards per game) and best in total defense (300.6 yards allowed per game).
- On the defensive side of the ball, San Francisco was a top-five unit last season, ranking best by surrendering only 16.3 points per game. It ranked sixth on offense (26.5 points per game).
- The 49ers put up 226.8 passing yards per game offensively last season (13th in NFL), and they allowed 222.9 passing yards per game (20th) on defense.
- Defensively, San Francisco was a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards last season, ranking second-best by giving up only 77.7 rushing yards per game. It ranked eighth on offense (138.8 rushing yards per game).
- The 49ers forced 30 total turnovers (second in NFL) last season and turned it over 17 times (third in NFL) for a turnover margin of +13, the best in the league.
Giants Season Insights (2022)
- From an offensive standpoint, the Giants ranked 18th in the NFL with 333.9 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 25th in total defense (358.2 yards allowed per contest).
- New York totaled 21.5 points per game offensively last season (15th in NFL), and it allowed 21.8 points per game (17th) on defense.
- The Giants averaged 185.7 passing yards per game on offense last season (26th in NFL), and they gave up 214 passing yards per game (14th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- New York had the 27th-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (144.2 rushing yards allowed per game) last season, and it was more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with 148.2 rushing yards per game.
- The Giants had the 11th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season at +3, forcing 19 turnovers (25th in NFL) while turning it over 16 times (second in NFL).
49ers vs. Giants Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: 49ers (-10.5)
- Moneyline: 49ers (-600), Giants (+425)
- Total: 43.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the 49ers-Giants matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.