Twins vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
Christian Encarnacion-Strand takes a two-game homer streak into the Cincinnati Reds' (79-73) game against the Minnesota Twins (79-72) at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday, at Great American Ball Park.
The probable pitchers are Kenta Maeda (5-7) for the Twins and Fernando Cruz (0-1) for the Reds.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Maeda - MIN (5-7, 4.50 ERA) vs Cruz - CIN (0-1, 4.05 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
|Twins vs Reds Odds|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kenta Maeda
- The Twins' Maeda (5-7) will make his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Thursday, when he tossed seven innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Chicago White Sox.
- The 35-year-old has pitched to a 4.50 ERA this season with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.3 walks per nine across 19 games.
- He has started 19 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in six of them.
- Maeda has three starts in a row of five innings or more.
- In 19 appearances this season, he has finished one without allowing an earned run.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Fernando Cruz
- Cruz (0-1) takes the mound first for the Reds to make his second start of the season.
- The righty last appeared in relief on Saturday, when he tossed two scoreless innings against the New York Mets without surrendering a hit.
- In 53 games this season, he has a 4.05 ERA and 13.2 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .200 against him.
- He is trying to have his fifth straight outing with no earned runs allowed.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.