Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Minnesota Vikings have been given +8000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota went 7-8-1 ATS last season.
- The Vikings and their opponents combined to hit the over 11 out of 17 times last season.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranked second-worst in the (388.7 yards allowed per game) last season, Minnesota had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking seventh in the by putting up 361.5 yards per game.
- The Vikings put up an 8-1 record at home and were 5-3 on the road last year.
- Minnesota won every game when favored (11-0) but just one as the underdog (1-4).
- The Vikings were 4-2 in the NFC North and 8-4 in the NFC overall.
Vikings Impact Players
- Kirk Cousins passed for 4,547 yards (267.5 per game), completing 65.9% of his passes, with 29 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 17 games last year.
- Also, Cousins ran for 97 yards and two TDs.
- In the passing game, Justin Jefferson scored eight TDs, hauling in 128 balls for 1,809 yards (106.4 per game).
- In the passing game a season ago, T.J. Hockenson scored six TDs, hauling in 86 balls for 914 yards (53.8 per game).
- K.J. Osborn had 60 receptions for 650 yards (38.2 per game) and five touchdowns in 17 games.
- In 17 games last year, Jordan Hicks totaled 3.0 sacks to go with 2.0 TFL, 129 tackles, and one interception.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+6600|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+800|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+15000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+3300|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+10000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+2200|
Odds are current as of September 18 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.