Twins vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's game that pits the Minnesota Twins (78-71) versus the Chicago White Sox (57-92) at Guaranteed Rate Field has a good chance to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-4 in favor of the Twins. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET on September 17.
The Twins will give the nod to Sonny Gray (7-7) versus the White Sox and Dylan Cease (7-7).
Twins vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Twins 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- The Twins have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 4-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Minnesota and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
- The Twins have won 59, or 59.6%, of the 99 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Minnesota has a record of 18-12, a 60% win rate, when favored by -175 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota has scored 701 runs (4.7 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Twins' 3.92 team ERA ranks fifth across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||Rays||W 3-2||Joe Ryan vs Zack Littell|
|September 13||Rays||L 5-4||Dallas Keuchel vs Taj Bradley|
|September 14||@ White Sox||W 10-2||Kenta Maeda vs José Ureña|
|September 15||@ White Sox||W 10-2||Bailey Ober vs Jesse Scholtens|
|September 16||@ White Sox||L 7-6||Pablo Lopez vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 17||@ White Sox||-||Sonny Gray vs Dylan Cease|
|September 18||@ Reds||-||Joe Ryan vs Andrew Abbott|
|September 19||@ Reds||-||Kenta Maeda vs TBA|
|September 20||@ Reds||-||Bailey Ober vs Hunter Greene|
|September 22||Angels||-||Pablo Lopez vs Tyler Anderson|
|September 23||Angels||-||Sonny Gray vs Reid Detmers|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.