Twins vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
Minnesota Twins (78-71) will match up with the Chicago White Sox (57-92) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Sunday, September 17 at 2:10 PM ET. Currently stuck at 29 steals, Willi Castro will be looking to nab his 30th stolen base of the season.
The favored Twins have -175 moneyline odds against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +145. The total is 8.5 runs for this game (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds on the under).
Twins vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Sonny Gray - MIN (7-7, 2.91 ERA) vs Dylan Cease - CHW (7-7, 4.92 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Twins versus White Sox game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Twins (-175) in this matchup, means that you think the Twins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.71 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Carlos Correa get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
Twins vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 99 times this season and won 59, or 59.6%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter, the Twins have gone 18-12 (60%).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Minnesota has a 63.6% chance to win.
- The Twins went 4-3 over the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Minnesota and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 100 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (33%) in those games.
- This season, the White Sox have been victorious seven times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the White Sox had a record of 3-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2200||10th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.