Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 16
Our projection model predicts the Ohio State Buckeyes will beat the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers on Saturday, September 16 at 4:00 PM. For a complete projection on the game at Ohio Stadium, which includes our prediction on the spread, over/under, and final score, keep reading.
Looking to bet on Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Western Kentucky (+29.5)||Under (65.5)||Ohio State 29, Western Kentucky 16|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 3 Predictions
- Army vs UTSA
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Alabama vs South Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
Ohio State Betting Info (2023)
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Buckeyes have an implied win probability of 99.0%.
- The Buckeyes have no wins against the spread this year.
- Ohio State has not covered a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 29.5-point favorites.
- The over/under for this game is 65.5 points, 7.5 more than the average point total for Ohio State games this season.
Western Kentucky Betting Info (2023)
- The Hilltoppers have a 5.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Hilltoppers have compiled a perfect 1-0-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Hilltoppers' one games with a set total this season have all finished under the over/under.
- The average total for Western Kentucky games this season is 5.0 more points than the point total of 65.5 in this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Buckeyes vs. Hilltoppers 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.