How to Watch the North Dakota vs. Boise State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Boise State Broncos (0-2) face an FCS opponent, the North Dakota Fightin' Hawks (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Albertsons Stadium.
With 549 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks sixth-worst in the FBS, Boise State has had to rely on its 70th-ranked offense (393 yards per contest) to keep them in games. North Dakota's offense has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks best in the FCS with 550 total yards per game. In terms of defense, it is surrendering 388.5 total yards per game, which ranks 72nd.
Keep reading to see all the details on how to watch this game on Fox Sports 1.
North Dakota vs. Boise State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boise, Idaho
- Venue: Albertsons Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Army vs UTSA
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Alabama vs South Florida
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
North Dakota vs. Boise State Key Statistics
|North Dakota||Boise State|
|550 (4th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||393 (81st)|
|388.5 (69th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||549 (120th)|
|219 (15th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||155.5 (71st)|
|331 (3rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||237.5 (67th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (69th)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
North Dakota Stats Leaders
- Tommy Schuster has thrown for 521 yards on 76.8% passing while tossing four touchdown passes with zero interceptions this season. He's also run for 27 yards with two scores.
- Gaven Ziebarth is his team's leading rusher with 19 carries for 181 yards, or 90.5 per game. He's found paydirt two times on the ground, as well.
- Isaiah Smith has rushed for 78 yards on 16 carries, while also catching four passes for 47 yards.
- Bo Belquist paces his team with 233 receiving yards on 15 catches with two touchdowns.
- Wesley Eliodor has put together a 92-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught six passes on six targets.
- Red Wilson's eight targets have resulted in eight catches for 90 yards.
Boise State Stats Leaders
- Taylen Green has been a dual threat for Boise State so far this season. He has 388 passing yards, completing 48.3% of his passes and throwing two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He's rushed for 68 yards (34 ypg) on 11 carries.
- Ashton Jeanty has racked up 159 rushing yards on 34 carries, scoring one touchdown. He's also added 206 yards (103 per game) on nine catches with two touchdowns.
- Stefan Cobbs has put together a 124-yard season so far with one touchdown, hauling in 10 passes on 18 targets.
- Eric McAlister has hauled in nine receptions for 95 yards, an average of 47.5 yards per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Boise State or North Dakota gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.