How to Watch the North Dakota State vs. Central Arkansas Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The North Dakota State Bison (2-0) and the Central Arkansas Bears (1-1) meet at the Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
North Dakota State ranks 35th in total defense this year (280.5 yards allowed per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking sixth-best in the FCS with 484.5 total yards per game. Things have been positive for Central Arkansas on both offense and defense, as it is putting up 41.5 points per game (seventh-best) and allowing only 14.5 points per game (10th-best).
Below in this story, we will provide you all the details you need to know about how to see this game on ESPN+.
North Dakota State vs. Central Arkansas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Fargo, North Dakota
- Venue: Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Florida State vs Boston College
- TCU vs Houston
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Army vs UTSA
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Tennessee vs Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Virginia vs Maryland
North Dakota State vs. Central Arkansas Key Statistics
|North Dakota State||Central Arkansas|
|484.5 (11th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||445 (23rd)|
|280.5 (36th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||226.5 (20th)|
|300.5 (2nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||259.5 (6th)|
|184 (67th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||185.5 (64th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (60th)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (28th)|
North Dakota State Stats Leaders
- Cam Miller has thrown for 326 yards, completing 72.7% of his passes and tossing two touchdowns this season. He's also run for 151 yards (75.5 ypg) on 24 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Cole Payton has 206 rushing yards on 14 carries with three touchdowns.
- Zach Mathis' team-leading 115 yards as a receiver have come on eight receptions (out of eight targets).
- Eli Green has caught five passes for 80 yards (40 yards per game) this year.
- Joe Stoffel has been the target of eight passes and hauled in seven receptions for 62 yards, an average of 31 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Central Arkansas Stats Leaders
- Will McElvain leads Central Arkansas with 323 yards on 30-of-45 passing with three touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Shunderrick Powell has carried the ball 15 times for 158 yards, with two touchdowns.
- Kylin James is a key figure in this offense, with 129 rushing yards on 13 carries with two touchdowns and 52 receiving yards (26 per game) on four catches with one touchdown
- Jarrod Barnes' 97 receiving yards (48.5 yards per game) are best on his team. He has five receptions on 10 targets.
- Myles Butler has put up a 54-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught four passes on five targets.
Rep your team with officially licensed North Dakota State or Central Arkansas gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.