Twins vs. White Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Max Kepler and the Minnesota Twins will attempt to knock off Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox when the teams meet on Thursday at 7:40 PM ET.
The Twins are listed as -190 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the White Sox (+155). The total for the contest is listed at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Twins vs. White Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 4-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Player Props|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have won 59.4% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (57-39).
- Minnesota has an 11-7 record (winning 61.1% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -190 or shorter.
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 65.5% in this matchup.
- Minnesota has played in 146 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 72 times (72-67-7).
- The Twins have a 4-7-0 record ATS this season (covering just 36.4% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.