Asia Muhammad 2023 Abierto Guadalajara Odds
Asia Muhammad is meeting Leylah Annie Fernandez next in the Abierto Guadalajara round of 64. Muhammad's odds are +20000 to take home the trophy from Centro Panamericano de Tenis.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Muhammad at the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: September 15-23
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Muhammad's Next Match
On Sunday, September 17 at 8:00 PM ET, Muhammad will play Fernandez in the round of 64, after beating Varvara Lepchenko 6-1, 3-6, 7-5 in the previous round.
Muhammad is listed at +500 to win her next contest versus Fernandez. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Muhammad? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Muhammad beat Lepchenko 6-1, 3-6, 7-5 on Saturday in the qualifying round.
- Muhammad has not won any of her six tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 5-6.
- In four tournaments on hard courts over the past year, Muhammad has gone 4-4.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Muhammad has played 11 matches and 23.3 games per match.
- On hard courts, Muhammad has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 21.1 games per match while winning 46.2% of games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Muhammad has won 51.7% of her games on serve, and 34.5% on return.
- On hard courts, Muhammad, over the past year, has been victorious in 51.7% of her service games and 34.5% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.