Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks don't view the Minnesota Timberwolves (37-37) as serious championship contenders, with +15000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they ready for a matchup on the road against the Golden State Warriors on Sunday, March 26 at 8:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+15000||15th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|To Make the Finals||+6600||-||Bet $100 to win $6600|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Standings Information
The Timberwolves would make the play-in tournament if the regular season ended today, as the No. 7 seed in the Western Conference, 1.0 game behind the sixth-place Warriors.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|10||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
Timberwolves Team Stats
- This season, the Timberwolves have a 37-37 record so far.
- This year, the Timberwolves are 21-17 at home while putting together a 16-20 record on the road.
- The Timberwolves are 18-17 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 19-20 in games they were listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Timberwolves are 5-6. And they are 12-12 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Timberwolves have put up a 3-4 record. They are 15-13 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Timberwolves are 8-6 this season when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points, and 11-14 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Timberwolves' Top Players
- Anthony Edwards leads the Timberwolves in scoring, tallying 24.7 points per game to go with 5.9 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Rudy Gobert leads Minnesota in rebounding, averaging 11.5 per game, while Mike Conley leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.0 in each contest.
- Edwards leads the Timberwolves in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Minnesota steals leader is Edwards, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Gobert, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.