Max Kepler Player Prop Bets: Twins vs. Astros - May 31
On Wednesday, Max Kepler (.190 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 86 points below season-long percentage) and the Minnesota Twins face the Houston Astros, whose starting pitcher will be Hunter Brown. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Astros.
Max Kepler Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Hunter Brown
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Max Kepler? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Max Kepler At The Plate
- Kepler is batting .194 with five doubles, six home runs and 10 walks.
- In 48.3% of his games this year (14 of 29), Kepler has picked up at least one hit, and in six of those games (20.7%) he recorded more than one.
- He has gone deep in six games this year (20.7%), homering in 4.9% of his plate appearances.
- Kepler has picked up an RBI in 37.9% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 10.3% of his games.
- He has scored in 41.4% of his games this year (12 of 29), with two or more runs four times (13.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Max Kepler Home/Away Batting Splits
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||8 (47.1%)|
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.8%)|
|5 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (41.2%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (23.5%)|
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (29.4%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks first in the league.
- The Astros have a 3.19 team ERA that ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to give up 56 home runs (one per game), the eighth-fewest in the league.
- The Astros are sending Brown (5-1) out to make his 11th start of the season. He is 5-1 with a 3.28 ERA and 66 strikeouts through 57 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Saturday against the Oakland Athletics, when he went seven innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 24-year-old ranks 24th in ERA (3.28), 37th in WHIP (1.197), and 15th in K/9 (10.3) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.