Twins Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Currently, the Minnesota Twins (82-72) have +2200 odds to win the World Series, which ranks them among the top half of teams in MLB (ninth).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Twins MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2200||9th||(+2200, bet $100 to win $2200)|
Think the Twins can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins Standings Information
The Twins are in first place in the AL Central, 8.5 games in front of the Guardians.
|4||Chicago White Sox||24|
|5||Kansas City Royals||30|
Twins Team Stats
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Twins pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- Minnesota's 3.90 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Twins have a 45-19 record in games this season when they hit at least two home runs.
- Minnesota has racked up at least five extra-base hits in 40 games this season, and has gone 31-9 in those outings.
- The Twins have a 45-27 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Minnesota has gone 60-20 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Twins Next Game Information
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs Angels|
|Twins vs Angels Odds|
|Twins vs Angels Prediction|
Twins Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Carlos Correa||+20000||-||-||.230/.312/.399 18 HR 65 RBI|
|Jorge Polanco||+25000||-||-||.261/.343/.460 13 HR 47 RBI|
|Jose Miranda||+25000||-||-||.211/.263/.303 3 HR 13 RBI|
|Pablo Lopez||-||+25000||-||11-8 3.65 ERA 10.8 K/9|
|Sonny Gray||-||+2500||-||8-7 2.79 ERA 8.8 K/9|
|Kenta Maeda||-||+20000||-||6-7 4.28 ERA 10.0 K/9|
|Tyler Mahle||-||+20000||-||1-2 3.16 ERA 9.8 K/9|
Twins' Top Players
- Max Kepler is hitting .251/.323/.469 this year with 22 home runs, 60 RBI, and a 9% walk rate. He has also tacked on one stolen base.
- So far this year, Willi Castro is batting .252/.326/.413 with nine home runs, 34 RBI, and a 7.3% walk rate. He has also added 30 stolen bases.
- At the dish, Edouard Julien has been one of the team's better hitters, registering a .262/.376/.450 triple slash with 15 doubles, 14 home runs, 57 walks and 32 RBI.
- Jorge Polanco has hit .261/.343/.460 so far this season with 18 doubles, 13 home runs, 35 walks and 47 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.