The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Brendon Todd
The Valero Texas Open is entering the final round, and Brendon Todd is currently in 24th with a score of -4.
Looking to bet on Brendon Todd at the Valero Texas Open this week? Keep reading for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brendon Todd Insights
- Todd has finished below par on nine occasions, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day six times.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Todd has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on seven occasions.
- In his past five appearances, Todd has finished in the top five once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, Todd has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average twice.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- In Todd's past five appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 10 two times, and his average finish has been 26th.
- Todd made the cut in four of his past five entries in this event.
- Todd finished eighth on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2022.
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards in the past year. This tournament will be held on a par 72 that registers at 7,438 yards, 144 yards longer than average.
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) has had an average tournament score of -2 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 on all courses in the past year.
- The courses that Todd has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,247 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will be 7,438 yards this week.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -7 among finishers, lower than the -2 average at this course.
Todd's Last Time Out
- Todd finished in the 44th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 87th percentile on par 4s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.95 strokes on those 40 holes.
- Todd was better than 48% of the competitors at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67.
- Todd carded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, Todd had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.7).
- Todd's 10 birdies or better on par-4s at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the field average of 5.1.
- In that last outing, Todd had a bogey or worse on seven of 40 par-4s (the field averaged 7.1).
- Todd finished THE PLAYERS Championship with a birdie or better on eight par-5 holes, while the field averaged 5.1 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at THE PLAYERS Championship, Todd recorded three bogeys or worse, more than the field average of 1.3.
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Todd Odds to Win: +40000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
All statistics in this article reflect Todd's performance prior to the 2023 Valero Texas Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.