A spot in the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament will go to either the No. 1 Houston Cougars (33-3) or the No. 5 Miami Hurricanes (27-7) when the teams meet in a Midwest Region bracket matchup. Bookmakers think Houston will claim victory, naming the as 7.5-point favorites. The action starts at 7:15 PM on Friday at T-Mobile Center, airing on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Houston vs Miami (FL) Betting Records & Stats
- The Cougars' ATS record is 17-16-0 this season.
- This season, Houston has won 24 of its 26 games, or 92.3%, when favored by at least -350 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 77.8% chance of a victory for the Cougars.
- Miami (FL) is 16-11-0 ATS this year.
- The Hurricanes have been listed as an underdog of +280 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Miami (FL) has a 26.3% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 138.5
||% of Games Over 138.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Houston vs Miami (FL) Insights & Trends
- Houston has a 3-7 record against the spread while finishing 9-1 overall over its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 contests, the Cougars have hit the over four times.
- Miami (FL) has gone 8-2 in its past 10 games, with a 5-4 record against the spread during that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Hurricanes have hit the over five times.
- The Cougars average 74.9 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 71.6 the Hurricanes allow.
- Houston has a 14-6 record against the spread and a 22-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- The Hurricanes put up an average of 79.1 points per game, 22.5 more points than the 56.6 the Cougars allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 56.6 points, Miami (FL) is 14-9 against the spread and 24-6 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Houston vs. Miami (FL) Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.