Jets vs. Blues Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - March 19
The Winnipeg Jets (39-28-3) take on the St. Louis Blues (30-33-5) at Enterprise Center on Sunday, March 19 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSMW, and TSN3, with both teams heading into the game following a win. The Jets knocked off the Nashville Predators 3-2 in overtime in their most recent outing, while the Blues are coming off a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals.
During the past 10 outings for the Jets (4-4-2), their offense has totaled 33 goals while their defense has allowed 36 goals. They have recorded 33 power-play opportunities during that time, and have scored five goals (15.2%).
Ahead of this matchup, here is who we predict to bring home the win in Sunday's hockey contest.
Jets vs. Blues Predictions for Sunday
Our projection model for this matchup expects a final score of Blues 4, Jets 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Blues (+105)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Computer Predicted Spread: Blues (-0.1)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Jets Splits and Trends
- The Jets are 39-28-3 overall and 10-3-13 in overtime contests.
- Winnipeg has 30 points (14-7-2) in the 23 games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- In the 13 games this season the Jets scored just one goal, they finished 0-12-1.
- Winnipeg has taken nine points from the 13 games this season when it scored a pair of goals (4-8-1 record).
- The Jets are 35-4-1 in the 40 games when they have scored at least three goals (to record 71 points).
- In the 26 games when Winnipeg has capitalized on a lone power-play goal, it picked up 32 points after finishing 16-10-0.
- In games when it has outshot opponents, Winnipeg is 20-11-1 (41 points).
- The Jets have been outshot by opponents in 37 games, going 19-16-2 to register 40 points.
|Jets Rank||Jets AVG||Blues AVG||Blues Rank|
|21st||20.6%||Power Play %||20.9%||17th|
|3rd||83.3%||Penalty Kill %||76.2%||22nd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Jets vs. Blues Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and TSN3
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Where: Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.