Anthony Edwards Injury Status - Timberwolves vs. Raptors Injury Report March 18
The Minnesota Timberwolves (35-36) are monitoring six players on the injury report, including Anthony Edwards, ahead of their Saturday, March 18 matchup with the Toronto Raptors (34-36) at Scotiabank Arena, which tips at 7:00 PM ET.
The Timberwolves head into this contest following a 139-131 loss to the Bulls in overtime on Friday. Mike Conley scored a team-leading 28 points for the Timberwolves in the loss.
Minnesota Timberwolves Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Toronto Raptors Injury Report Today
Raptors Injuries: Otto Porter Jr.: Out For Season (Foot), Dalano Banton: Out (Thumb), Christian Koloko: Questionable (Nose)
Timberwolves vs. Raptors Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario
- TV: TSN and BSN
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Timberwolves Season Insights
- The Timberwolves' 115.7 points per game are only 3.6 more points than the 112.1 the Raptors give up to opponents.
- Minnesota is 24-16 when it scores more than 112.1 points.
- The Timberwolves are averaging 115.9 points per contest in their previous 10 games, which is 0.2 more than their average for the season (115.7).
- Minnesota connects on 12.1 three-pointers per game (15th in the league) compared to its opponents' 12.7. It shoots 36% from deep, and its opponents shoot 37.1%.
- The Timberwolves put up 111 points per 100 possessions (21st in league), while conceding 111 points per 100 possessions (12th in NBA).
Timberwolves vs. Raptors Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.