Utah State vs. Missouri Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Thursday's game at Golden 1 Center has the Utah State Aggies (26-8) taking on the Missouri Tigers (24-9) at 1:40 PM (on March 16). Our computer prediction projects a 78-73 win for Utah State, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Utah State projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup against Missouri. The over/under is listed at 154.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Utah State vs. Missouri Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Sacramento, California
- Venue: Golden 1 Center
- Line: Utah State -1.5
- Point Total: 154.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Utah State -115, Missouri -105
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Utah State vs. Missouri Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah State 78, Missouri 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Utah State vs. Missouri
- Pick ATS:
Utah State (-1.5)
- Pick OU:
Utah State's record against the spread this season is 20-9-0, and Missouri's is 15-15-0. The Aggies are 17-12-0 and the Tigers are 16-14-0 in terms of hitting the over. The two teams combine to score 158.1 points per game, 3.6 more points than this matchup's total. Utah State is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall over its past 10 games, while Missouri has gone 4-6 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Utah State Performance Insights
- The Aggies' +301 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 8.9 points per game) is a result of scoring 78.6 points per game (31st in college basketball) while allowing 69.7 per outing (162nd in college basketball).
- Utah State prevails in the rebound battle by an average of 4.3 boards. It is collecting 33.2 rebounds per game (89th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 28.9 per contest.
- Utah State knocks down 2.6 more threes per contest than the opposition, 9.4 (22nd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.8.
- The Aggies rank eighth in college basketball with 102.9 points scored per 100 possessions, and 170th in college basketball defensively with 91.3 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Utah State forces 10.7 turnovers per game (289th in college basketball) while committing 11.7 (159th in college basketball action).
Missouri Performance Insights
- The Tigers' +162 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 4.9 points per game) is a result of putting up 79.5 points per game (23rd in college basketball) while allowing 74.6 per outing (306th in college basketball).
- The 27.7 rebounds per game Missouri accumulates rank 353rd in college basketball, 6.5 fewer than the 34.2 its opponents record.
- Missouri knocks down 9.4 three-pointers per game (22nd in college basketball), while its opponents have made 8.9 on average.
- Missouri has won the turnover battle on average this season, committing 10.7 per game (58th in college basketball) while forcing 16.3 (eighth in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.