Jaden McDaniels Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Celtics - March 15
The Minnesota Timberwolves, Jaden McDaniels included, square off versus the Boston Celtics on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this article we will dive into McDaniels' prop bets, using stats to help you make good predictions.
Jaden McDaniels Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jaden McDaniels' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jaden McDaniels Insights vs. the Celtics
- This season, he's put up 9.6% of the Timberwolves' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 8.8 per contest.
- This season, he's accounted for 10.0% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 1.3 per game.
- The Timberwolves average the sixth-most possessions per game with 104.2. His opponents, the Celtics, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 14th with 102.1 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Celtics are eighth in the league, giving up 112.3 points per contest.
- On the glass, the Celtics are ranked 18th in the NBA, allowing 44 rebounds per game.
- The Celtics are the best squad in the league, giving up 22.9 assists per contest.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Celtics are sixth in the NBA, conceding 11.7 makes per game.
Jaden McDaniels vs. the Celtics
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add McDaniels or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.