CLAY COUNTY, Minn. (Valley News Live) - A 'No Travel Advised' alert has been issued for Clay County, Minnesota. Sheriff Mark Empting attributes poor visibility in the open country area for the advisory.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation and the Minnesota State Patrol have area roads listed as no travel advised. Snowplows will continue to operate, but drivers are advised not to travel until conditions improve.
The highways impacted in this no travel advisory are:
- Hwy 1 from North Dakota border to Warren
- Hwy 11 from North Dakota border to Karlstad
- Hwy 75 from Warren to Canadian border
- Hwy 175 from North Dakota border to Hwy 59
- Hwy 220 from Hwy 1 to Hwy 11