Larimore, N.D. (Valley News Live) One man was arrested on multiple charges after authorities say he stole a car and rammed it into a squad car.
It happened Wednesday morning around 2:30 in Larimore.
A Grand Forks County Sheriff's Deputy spotted a vehicle reported stolen from Fargo. Deputies then saw two people get in the vehicle a few hours later and try to drive off.
Authorities tried to box the vehicle in, but the driver sped up and hit a patrol vehicle. Eventually, deputies could stop the driver and arrest him.
The driver is identified as Andrew Collison of Fargo. He's facing the following charges:
• Felony Criminal Mischief
• Felony Fleeing a Police Officer
• Felony Possession of Stolen Vehicle
• Misdemeanor Reckless Endangerment
• Misdemeanor Reckless Driving
• Misdemeanor Driving Under Suspension
• Misdemeanor Possession of Methamphetamine Paraphernalia
No one was injured.