Governor Burgum signs medical marijuana bills
Gov. Doug Burgum has signed a package of bills expanding access to medical marijuana.
HB 1417 will give enhanced amounts of marijuana to cancer patients.
HB 1519 expands the allowable conditions someone qualifies for the program. Some of those conditions include anorexia, bulemia and brain injury.
- HB 1119 - Relating to the medical marijuana program; to provide for the destroying or redacting of social security numbers in the department's possession; and to declare an emergency
- 1283 - Relating to medical marijuana written certifications; and to amend and reenact subsections 3 and 40 of section 19-24.1-01, subsection 2 of section 19-24.1-03, and subsection 3 of section 19-24.1-11 of the North Dakota Century Code, relating to access to medical marijuana.
- HB 1467 - Relating to the definition of agriculture commissioner; and … relating to moving the authority over grain, grain buyers, warehousing, deposits, and warehousemen from the public service commission to the agriculture commissioner; to provide a penalty; and to provide a continuing appropriation.
- SB 2037 - Relating to the disposal and storage of high-level radioactive waste and subsurface storage and retrieval of nonhydrocarbons;
- SB 2195 - A BILL for an Act to provide an appropriation for veterans' spouses and dependents burial fees at the veterans' cemetery.
- SB 2249 - Relating to the state energy research center and the state energy research center fund; and to provide a continuing appropriation.
- SB 2258 - Relating to state-tribal agreements for the administration and collection of sales, use, and gross receipts taxes within the boundaries of the Fort Berthold Reservation, Lake Traverse Reservation, Spirit Lake Reservation, Standing Rock Reservation, or Turtle Mountain Reservation
- SB 2342 - Relating to restrictions on noises resulting from the operation of boats and other watercraft; and to provide a penalty.