UPDATE: Crews respond to reported fire at King House Buffet

Fargo, ND (Valley News Live) UPDATE:

Fargo Fire Department tells Valley News Live that the cause of the reported fire was a piece of overheated equipment in the kitchen.

Fire officials tell us that they only had to turn the gas off and then ventilate the building. They did not need to use water to take care of the issue.

Authorities also tell us there were no damages to the building.

ORIGINAL: Several fire crews are responding to a structure fire at 122 Broadway North, that's the King House Buffet.

The report came in just around 5 a.m. Wednesday morning.

According to scanner chat, firefighters saw a haze inside the King House Buffet.

Stick with Valley News Live as we get more updates on this story.