FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live)-- SCHOOLS/COLLEGES:
-Kindred Public School District will not be open for the week of March 23-27 due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19 in the state of ND. Buildings will be closed during this time. Staff will be monitoring phone calls and email throughout the closure time.
- Valley City Public School are canceled through March 27th.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead will be suspending all classes, including online and graduate classes Monday, March 16 through Friday, March 20. Then, starting Monday, March 23, all face-to-face classes will transition to alternative modes of delivery. Campuses will remain open throughout the suspension, as will residence halls and dining facilities.
- North Dakota State College of Science will move to virtual instruction for classes. That starts Monday, March 23 to April 3. Dorms and campus dining will remain open for students who are unable to leave campus.
-The North Dakota State College of Science announces that it will postpone its spring 2020 Commencement ceremony, which was scheduled for May 15. The event will be held at a later date, which will be announced in the future.
- North Dakota State University will not hold face-to-face classes starting Monday, March 23 and lasting until April 3. The university will remain open so faculty and staff can hold classes online. Dorms and campus dining will remain open for students who are unable to leave campus.
- The University of North Dakota will also move to virtual instruction for classes. That starts Monday, March 23 to April 3.
- Minot State University will move to virtual instruction for classes. That starts Monday, March 23 to April 3.
- Williston State College will move to virtual instruction for classes. That starts Monday, March 23 to April 3.
-Mayville State University is taking action to help limit the COVID-19 risk on campus. All on-campus classes will be moved online, effective March 14 through April 5, 2020. Mayville State will remain open and operational during this time; however, some offices and services may be provided remotely. On-campus classes will resume Monday, April 6, 2020, pending further assessment.
- City of Fargo facilities, including Fargo City Hall, are closed to the public as of March 19th and continuing until further notice.
- FARGODOME is closed to the public until further notice.
- Family Wellness is closing its doors at 8 p.m. Wednesday, March 18 and will remain closed until March 30th.
-West Fargo Fire Department locations are closed to the public until further notice.
-West Fargo Public Libary is closed for an indefinite amount of time starting March 17.
-Fargo Public Library locations are closed for an indefinite amount of time starting March 17.
-Minnesota State Park visitor centers, contact stations, and other ancillary buildings are closed until further notice. With contact stations closed, visitors will pay through self-pay and informational kiosks located at each facility. Visitors are also encouraged to purchase daily and annual park passes through the online portal before they visit. You can find that link in the related links section on this page.
- City of Moorhead Event Announcements: MDH recommends canceling or postponing events with gatherings of 250 or more, therefore, for City of Moorhead scheduled events:
- Spring Swim Lessons (March 23-April 7) have been cancelled.
- Water Exercise (March 3-April 29) has been cancelled.
- The remainder of the March Tae Kwon Do session has been cancelled.
- The last Yoga class has been cancelled for this evening (March 16).
- Dance Attack has been cancelled for the rest of the current session (February 6-March 26).
- Adaptive Sports Sampler has been cancelled.
- Lifeguard Certification has been rescheduled to May 30, from 8 am-8 pm and Sunday, May 31, from 8 am-8 pm.
- Lifeguard Review has been rescheduled to May 31, from 11 am-6 pm.
- The Celtic Festival has been cancelled for March 21. The Hjemkomst Center remains open to visitors during regular operating hours.
- The Moorhead Ice Show has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon. Ice Show pictures may be picked up this week, March 17-20, between Noon-6 pm at Best of Times (2062 26th St S, Moorhead, 218.512.0373).
- GiGi's Playhouse has canceled all programming, tutoring, special events, volunteer and outreach activities through March 31.
- West Fargo Park District Facilities canceled until further notice.
-Minnesota Zoo closed until further notice.
-Red River Zoo closed through March 31st
-USA Hockey Arena, CJ's Restaurant and GVN Training closed through Monday, Mar. 23.
- The Fargo-Moorhead Derby girls have canceled their season opener for this Saturday, March 14. Tickets purchased via Ticketmaster Internet and Mobile will be automatically refunded. Any tickets purchased at the Fargodome's box office will need to be returned to the Fargodome for a full refund.
- The University of Minnesota’s Extension Master Gardeners has canceled the East Otter Tail County Horticultural Day for Saturday, March 14.
- The Fargodome has canceled this year's PRCA Rodeo on Friday, March 20 through Saturday, March 21.
- Downtown Community Partnership canceled the downtown St. Patrick's parade for Saturday, March 14.
- All Axes annual guitar show at TAK Music Venue Sunday, Mar. 15--postponed.
- El Zagal Shrine Circus has been postponed until May 1,2 and 3. The event was to take place at the Fargodome. All tickets will be honored during the May dates.
-Wine & Wishes by Make-A-Wish North Dakota has been canceled this year.
- Sanford POWER, Sports Academies, and Sanford Wellness Centers (Sanford Family Wellness in Fargo is Open) will close for two weeks. The closures begin Friday, March 13th and impact operations in South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Iowa. Sanford Health will reassess after two weeks, and members will receive additional information.
-Walcott Sunday School canceled until Apr. 5.