If you're looking for an alternative to your favorite fall mocha or want to try a new recipe, like Mexican Hot Chocolate, you may want to give the recipes down below from Profile by Sanford a try!
Mint Chip Iced Mocha:
- 1 package Profile Mint Chip Shake
- 8oz. cold brew coffee
- 1 tbsp. fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- 1 tsp. sugar-free chocolate syrup (optional)
- Handful of Ice
- Add cold brew coffee and shake packet into a Profile Blender Bottle and shake well.
- In a large glass, add ice and pour shake over ice.
- Top with fat-free whipped topping and sugar free chocolate syrup and enjoy!
Profile Mexican Hot Chocolate
- 1 package Profile Hot Chocolate
- 8 oz almond milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt, optional
- In a small sauce pan blend the cocoa powder, sugar substitute, cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Turn on heat to medium-high and add the almond milk.
- Stir mixture until simmering hot but not boiling.
- Remove from stove top and add vanilla extract.
- Pour drink into a large mug and enjoy!
Profile Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 packet Profile Pumpkin Spice Shake
- 8 oz. brewed coffee, cooled
- Fat-free whipped topping
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Add Profile Pumpkin Spice Shake and coffee into a Profile Shaker Bottle and shake well.
- Pour into large coffee mug and microwave until you’ve reached desired temp, about 2 minutes total.
- Top with fat-free whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
If you don't have a blender bottle, feel free to put ingredients into a cup/bowl and whisk them together. All drinks can be made hot or cold! For more healthy drink ideas, visit https://www.profileplan.com/blog/categories/drinks/