West Fargo fire prompts store evacuation
FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - At approximately 1:40 pm today, the West Fargo Fire Department responded to a structure fire at the Marshalls and HomeGoods stores at 1500 13th Avenue E.
Upon their arrival, firefighters discovered two light fixtures had malfunctioned and caught fire.
Employees in the store extinguished the flames using a fire extinguisher before the arrival of the fire department.
The incident caused no significant fire damage, and only minimal smoke damage was found within the store. As a result, the stores have remained open to customers during regular business hours.
Copyright 2023 KVLY. All rights reserved.