FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - Valley News live is looking for a dynamic Marketing and Sales Assistant who is smart, forward-thinking and possesses great communication skills, customer service and can work under deadlines. This position will support the sales team and management by ensuring that sales commitments and events are executed in a timely and effective manner.
Duties /Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Sales team to keep sales initiative and process moving forward.
- Answer phones, emails and door to greet clients and guests representing company with best foot forward.
- Writing marketing emails.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, production and traffic operations.
- Creating sales materials in PPT, Word, Excel.
- Oversee, create and maintain sales cycle efficiency and accuracy.
- Review, Quality check and maintain marketing commitments with advertisers and organizations.
- Marketing reports to Network and Clients as needed.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to execute client commitments such as digital posts, on-air elements, sponsorships and events.
- Assist with Event Coordination for Signature Events.
- Candidate must be positive, outgoing, detail-oriented, hard-working and above all a team player. Must have proficient knowledge of, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and basic knowledge of organizing software apps.
If you are ready for the challenge email General Sales Manager Ryan Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit gray.tv/careers to apply.
No phone calls please.
KVLY-TV is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. Also, as a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or fill-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
Copyright 2023 KVLY. All rights reserved.