NDT- Cooking with Cash-Wa – Shrimp Alfredo
Published: Dec. 21, 2022 at 11:50 AM CST
FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - Shrimp pasta- Alfredo family style
- 2 lbs. peeled and deveined shrimp 16/20 size
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 2 oz. minced garlic
- 1 lb. Linguine
- 14oz. Heavy Cream
- 1/2 lb. Butter
- 2.5 cups Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Chopped parsley
- Black pepper
- Thaw shrimp overnight in the refrigerator
- Cook linguine for approximately 9 minutes in boiling water and set aside.
- In a large skillet place olive oil and heat.
- Once heated add garlic, cook about 1 minute and add shrimp.
- Season shrimp with black pepper.
- Cook shrimp for about 1 minute and flip, cook for another 45 seconds.
- Add cream and butter to the pan
- Reduce until a desired sauce consistency is reached.
- Add parmesan and parsley, stir.
- Place reheated linguine in a large serving dish
- Pour the shrimp and sauce over the linguine and deliver the flavor to family and guest.
Copyright 2022 KVLY. All rights reserved.