Cooking with Cash-Wa Episode 2: The Fast Eddy Burger
What better way to honor a friend than with a tasty burger!
The Fast Eddy Burger Yield: Eight 8-inch Pancakes
· 4 brioche sandwich buns
· 4 ea. 1/3 lb Beef patties
· Steak Seasoning
· 12 (3/burger) Crinkle Cut Dill Pickles 1/8″
· 4 T. (1 T./burger) Mango Habanero Sauce
· 4 slices white cheddar (1/burger)
· 2 cups arugula (1/2 cup each)
· 8 slices cooked bacon (2/burger)
· 4 slices of red onion
· 4 slices of tomato
· 8 oz Andouille sausage sliced- 2 oz per burger
· 4 jumbo butterflied Shrimp- cooked
Patty up the burgers and season with steak seasoning. Cook the bacon in a skillet or oven and let rest. On a grill prepare the burgers. Once the burgers are flipped add the andouille sausage and shrimp to the grill to begin cooking.
On the sliced buns, start to build the burger with pickles, tomato, red onion, and arugula.
When burgers are cooked add the andouille and shrimp to the top and melt the white cheddar cheese over. Place the burger on the setup bun and top with mango habanero sauce. Place top bun on and enjoy.
Copyright 2022 KVLY. All rights reserved.