Advertisement

Gas station in Mahnomen catches on fire

MAHNOMEN FIRE
MAHNOMEN FIRE(KVLY)
Published: Nov. 20, 2021 at 10:37 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

MAHNOMEN, Minn. (Valley News Live) - A gas station in Mahnomen caught on fire earlier this evening.

According to the Mahnomen Fire Department, a fire started at the Cenex convenience store and spread through the roof.

More than 5 emergency response teams from neighboring towns provided mutual aid.

No word on any injuries.

Stick with Valley News Live as we follow this developing story.

Copyright 2021 KVLY. All rights reserved.