New Drought-Related Restrictions in Fargo
FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - The Fargo City Commission has enacted Phase II of the city’s Drought Response Plan, including:
· Mandatory odd/even outdoor water restrictions for residential, commercial and industrial uses as well as for landscape watering.
o In an odd/even water restriction, properties with an odd-numbered address may use water as normal on odd-numbered dates, while even-numbered addresses may us water as normal on even-numbered dates.
· Voluntary compliance with an odd/even watering plan is requested for gardens.
· Retail and commercial vehicle washing facilities are requested to engage in voluntary water restriction efforts.
· Construction projects must engage in mandatory hydrant meter use per City policy.
· There are no restrictions on essential water uses such as shower, laundry or toilet usage.
For more information, click here.
Copyright 2021 KVLY. All rights reserved.