Advertisement

Pet dies in Horace house fire

Updated: Jun. 10, 2021 at 4:36 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

HORACE, N.D. (Valley News Live) - Firefighters rushed to the scene of a major house fire in Horace and the family pet inside the home wasn’t able to make it out.

Authorities say they were called to the home between Horace and Oxbow along 175th Ave. around 2:50 Thursday morning.

Cass County Deputies tell Valley News Live two people were able to make it out of the home safely, but their pet died in the fire.

The house is said to have significant damage to the kitchen and upper level.

No cause is available at this time.

Copyright 2021 KVLY. All rights reserved.