Advertisement

Fargo residents temporarily displaced after house fire

Family temporarily relocated because of fire
Family temporarily relocated because of fire(None)
Updated: Jun. 4, 2021 at 4:23 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - Fargo firefighters responded to reports of a fire from an electrical box in the basement in the 600 block of 14th Street South in Fargo Friday afternoon. Responders say they found visible arcing and fire in the panel and were able to quickly put it out with a fire extinguisher. Arrangements will be made for residents, who won’t be able to stay in the home until electrical work is done to make the building safe.

Copyright 2021 KVLY. All rights reserved.