Advertisement

Two dogs die in house fire

Balsam Rd Fire in Bemidji
Balsam Rd Fire in Bemidji(Bemidji Fire Department)
Published: May. 4, 2021 at 10:07 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

BEMIDJI, Minn. (Valley News Live) - UPDATE: The Bemidji Fire Chief says the fire started in the bathroom and it is believed to have been caused by an electrical issue. However, the fire is still under investigation.

ORIGINAL: Two dogs are dead following a house fire in Bemidji.

It happened at around 10:00 a.m. Sunday at 7193 Balsam Road Northwest. Firefighters found the fire on the main floor of the home.

Damages are estimated near $200,000. The fire is still being investigated, but it’s considered to be accidental in nature. No other injuries were reported.

Copyright 2021 KVLY. All rights reserved.