Dryer Suspected As Cause Of House Fire - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Dryer Suspected As Cause Of House Fire

Posted: Updated:

The Fargo Fire Department has finished its investigation of a July 8th mobile home fire. 

The fire killed two pets and displaced a family of five in the 3500 block of Rainer Rue Street North in Fargo. 

Investigators can't claim an exact cause, but they did determine that the fire started near the back of the home's dryer. 

The fire started in either the dryers ventilation system or is due to a failure in the dryer's power cord. 

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.