This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Best Sanitizers, Inc., makers of professional hand hygiene and surface sanitizing products, is asking food industry professionals to conduct their own side-by-side D2-rated surface sanitizer comparison.
Nevada City, CA (PRWEB) July 09, 2014
Best Sanitizers, Inc., a leader in hand hygiene and sanitation products for the food processing industry, is asking food processors and food handling professionals to compare the D2-rated surface sanitizer theyre currently using to Best Sanitizers Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer. Best Sanitizers identifies eight key criteria that will help industry professionals evaluate the effectiveness of their current D2 sanitizer. Food industry professionals can watch a video outlining the eight criteria and can request a free trial sample of Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer by going to the Best Sanitizers website.
The eight criteria are:
1. Alcohol Content: Does your surface sanitizer have a 58% alcohol formula to achieve the optimal alcohol percentage for maximum efficacy? Alpet D2 has a 58.6% alcohol content which means that it kills microbes more effectively and evaporates more quickly than a sanitizer with a lower alcohol content.
2. Quaternary Ammonia: Does your surface sanitizer have a 4-chain quaternary ammonia like Alpet D2, or an inferior 1-chain or 2-chain quat? Alpet D2 uses a 4-chain quat which has superior germicidal performance compared to the earlier generation 1 and 2-chain quats.
3. Testing: Does your surface sanitizer kill 99.999% of 15 tested pathogens in 60 seconds including E coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, Vibrio cholerae and Chronobacter Sakazakii? Alpet D2 has been tested effective against a wide spectrum of pathogens, and is effective against the bugs critical to food processors.
4. Rubber Gloves and Rubber Boots: Is your surface sanitizer an approved rubber glove and rubber boot sanitizer or disinfectant? Alpet D2 is an EPA registered Food Contact Surface Sanitizer with Disinfection Label claims for rubber gloves and rubber boots, and Sanitizing Label Claims for hard non-porous Food Contact Surfaces.
5. Disinfectant/Fungicide: Does your surface sanitizer have disinfecting and fungicidal claims? Alpet D2 is an EPA registered tuberculocidal, fungicidal and virucidal disinfectant. Because of its unique formulation, Alpet D2 has a broader kill spectrum than products with just a sanitizing claim.
6. Registration: Is it NSF and EPA registered? Alpet D2 has all the essential certification and documentation for food processing and food handling.
7. Kosher and Pareve: Is your surface sanitizer Kosher certified and Pareve? Alpet D2 is Kosher certified and Pareva, so you can be confident that it satisfies your plants needs and requirements.
8. Configurations: Does your surface sanitizer come in a variety of configurations and dispensing options? Alpet D2 comes in various configurations and dispensing options to meet the specific needs of the food processing industry.
Alpet D2 can be found in thousands of food processing facilities throughout the U.S., states Ryan Witt, Best Sanitizers Vice President of Sales and Marketing. This is a very versatile sanitizer and can be used on the production line, on gloves and boots, equipment, tool; theres practically no place Alpet D2 cant go.
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer is available in a 4 ounce finger-pump bottle, a one quart trigger sprayer bottle, a five gallon pail and a 50 gallon drum. It also comes in a heavy duty and medium duty pre-moistened lintless wipe.
For more information on Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer, please visit http://www.bestsanitizers.com.
About Best Sanitizers, Inc:
Since 1995, Best Sanitizers, Inc. has been providing the Food Processing, Janitorial Sanitation and Healthcare industries with the highest quality hand soaps, hand sanitizers, surface sanitizers and dispensing options available. These products are used in over 8,000 U.S. food processing facilities. Best Sanitizers was the first company to achieve an E3 rating for an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, the first to achieve a D2 rating for an alcohol/quat-based surface sanitizer, and continues to explore new and innovative ways to deliver hand hygiene and surface sanitation solutions.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11987679.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.