Quantcast

Ceiling Fan Blamed for Tuesday Morning House Fire - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Ceiling Fan Blamed for Tuesday Morning House Fire

Posted: Updated:
Dilworth Fire crews were called to a house fire in Oakport Township Tuesday morning.

It started about 6:00 a.m. at a home on the 1800 block of 55th Avenue North. 

Firefighters tell Valley News Live the fire started in the home's master bathroom.

Chief Mark Empting says crews were able to keep the fire in the master bathroom area, but there is heavy smoke damage throughout the house.  

No one was hurt.
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.