Quantcast

Cooking Fire Injures Fargo Man - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Cooking Fire Injures Fargo Man

Posted: Updated:
A Fargo man is nursing burns after a cooking fire broke out early this morning. It happened inside a Fargo apartment on 10th Avenue South and the 3rd Street.

Fargo Fire Fighters say someone cooking inside spotted the fire and called 911. When crews arrived the fire was out.

But, the injured man was outside sitting on the steps with burns on his arm and leg. The fire department reminds you not to carry pans with burning food, because you run the risk of spreading the fire.

If a fire breaks out just cover the pan and remove it from heat.
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.