Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE APT Group, Inc.
KANSAS CITY, Mo., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- APT Group, Inc., a propulsion technology company that manufactures and distributes advanced, environmentally friendly transportation, recreation and utility powersport products (www.powerapt.com), today announced that its CEO, Wayne Patterson, and its President, Troy Covey, were interviewed by Francis Gaskins, an analyst, on the Company's history, its future, and questions investors have asked about its current entry into the public market.
The entire interview is available at http://gaskinsco.com/apt-b.mp3
* The Company plans to be profitable in 2015. According to Mr. Patterson, CEO, the demand for APT products continues to grow and international markets are opening in many countries across the globe. "We have developed a loyal customer base and the demand continues," APT's President, Troy Covey, said. "It's critical for our shareholders to understand that we are growing a global mega-brand that takes significant capital investments and we have made those investments now positioning us for deeper penetration of domestic and international markets as well as driving the Company to profitability."
* The Company began selling products in the third quarter of 2011 and revenues topped $6 million that year. 2012 revenues almost reached $11 million. Revenues decreased in 2013 due to product financing, while demand for products continued to increase. The Company turned down significant business in 2013 and early 2014. The Company has restructured and now has the capacity to accept all orders.
* The first quarter 2014 sales were "light" due to product financing issues. In addition the "selling season" for APT® products traditionally has been the third and fourth quarters. The two executives state that the Company has addressed these issues by restructuring the balance sheet. This made it possible for more competitive rates and terms for product financing. In addition, the Company continues its focus on product diversification which will begin the process of level loading revenues annually. Mr. Patterson states APT®will begin to see the results of these actions this year and certainly the years to come.
* APT® has now built the infrastructure necessary to expand into a higher gross profit and gross margin dollar product line that will produce significantly higher revenues.
* The Company's SmartCarb®, explained in detail in the interview, is enormously important for APT's future. The $30 billion small engine industry continues to face great challenges in the efforts to meet expanding emission standards. The current technologies that OEM's are trying to use is proving not to be the solution. APT's SmartCarb® outperforms in fuel economy, horsepower, torque and emissions as well as compensates for altitude. "We can reduce emissions by 50 - 80 percent on most products with the SmartCarb®," Mr. Patterson said. "SmartCarb® results clearly demonstrate the potential of reducing or eliminating the need for catalytic converters on certain products." Catalytic converters are presenting small engine product OEM's significant problems such as product safety, performance and expense due to the expense of precious metals used in catalytic converters.
* In the interview, the APT executives also discuss why the Company entered the public markets, stock dilution, payment of debt and providing value to shareholders. They also discussed the stock symbol change, saying it would occur in "days, maybe weeks, not months."
About APT Group, Inc.
APT Group, Inc. (OTC BB: FROZ) is a Missouri registered corporation headquartered in Kansas City and is the holding company for the MotoVox® motorsport product line, SmartCarb® patented fuel system, and the Sonic Flow small engine technology lines (http://www.motovox.com/, and http://www.powerapt.com/).
Some statements made in this press release are forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We use words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect,'' "future," "intend," "plan," and similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. These statements including those related to the growth of the industry and the Company's performance, are only predictions and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Additional risks are identified and described in the Company's public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date. The Company's past performance is not necessarily indicative of its future performance. The Company does not undertake, and the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect occurrences, developments, events, or circumstances after the date of such statement.
William Maher, SVP
APT Group, Inc.
E & E Communications
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.