Quantcast

Grease Fire at Fargo Restaurant - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Grease Fire at Fargo Restaurant

Posted: Updated:
Fargo firefighters responded to a report of a grease fire in the kitchen of Habib Cuisine Tuesday night.

Two employees working at the restaurant discovered the fire and called 911 just before 11:00 p.m.

Fire officials say crews were able to quickly extinguished the flames before they spread to the hood ventilation system.

The fire resulted in moderate smoke in the kitchen of the restaurant.  There were no injuries to employees or firefighters.


Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.