Quantcast

Grill Fire Spreads to Fargo Home - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Grill Fire Spreads to Fargo Home

Posted: Updated:

 

Fargo firefighters responded to a report of a grill on fire on the patio of a single story house at 6463 Osgood Parkway S at 12:38 AM.  

When firefighters arrived on scene they found the fire had spread to the wall of the house.

The first engine on scene ensured that everyone was out of the house and quickly put out the fire with a hose line.

Several crews were brought in to make sure the fire had not spread to the attic or the interior of the home. 

The fire had burned into the wall, but firefighters were able to remove siding and wall material to expose the charred area.

Fire damage was contained to the exterior of the home with a slight amount of smoke damage inside.

There were no injuries and the residents of the home were going to stay with relatives for the night. 

A fire investigator on scene found that the fire likely started at the grill and spread to the vinyl siding. Initial estimates for damage are approximately $10,000. 

 

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.