Quantcast

Dog Killed in Fargo Garage Fire - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Dog Killed in Fargo Garage Fire

Posted: Updated:

 

A Fargo man lost his dog in a fire early Sunday morning.
The Fargo Fire Department responded to the 1000 block of 1st Street North around 1:40 a.m. Sunday. A detached double garage was fully engulfed in flames, in an alley behind the house. Fire fighters say two cats and a dog were inside when the fire started. Both cats escaped; but the dog died inside.
The fire department was able to extinguish the flames. The homeowner also reported losing a motorcycle in the destruction.
Investigators say a heat lamp, that was being used to warm the animals inside, caused the blaze. The Fire Department is asking anyone using heating appliances to make sure they are UL approved, secured from being tipped over and at least three feet away from any combustibles.

 

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.