Quantcast

Young Wadena Couple Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

Young Wadena Couple Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Posted: Updated:

The Wadena County Sheriff's office says a young couple living near Wadena, Minnesota, died from carbon monoxide poisoning on Valentine's Day morning.

The fire was reported to the Wadena County Sheriff's Office shortly before 4:00 a.m. on the morning of February 14 in rural Wadena, Minnesota. When emergency crews arrived, a camper trailer was found fully engulfed in fire.

Sheriff Michael Carr says investigation shows the fire started in the front of a camper where two additional heat sources were located and the cause has been ruled accidental.

Daniel Suhl and Anne Carlson, both age 21, recently from Wadena were staying in the camper trailer when the fire broke out and were unable to escape.  The couple's dog and two cats were also lost in the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by 

WorldNowAll content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Valley News Live. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.